Stevie Wonder Yester Me Yester You Yesterday I read somewhere that Stevie Wonder has had more influence within the music industry than any other black artist over the last 40 years. It's easy to see why. This is a song from the album "My Cherie Amour".
Tags: stevie  wonder  yesterme  yesteryou  yesterday  motown  artists
Added: 5th October 2007
Views: 2071
Posted By: Sophia
Posted by: Steve on 2007-10-05
Did you see his new video?

Neither has he!
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-10-06
God'll get you for that Walter.
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-10-06
hes going on tour to sing about things that matter like the old days disease,poverty,war etc..FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENSIBLE MUSIC bling,hos,rims,drugs,violence,guns,shallow,superficial s--- yes you too can live to the ripe old age of 22 just idolize me soooo sad PLEASE!! wresling/ rap dont insult my intelligence any longer
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-10-07
I'm a litle confused by what you've written tommy7, but if you're telling us that you think he's a good entertainer then I agree with you wholeheartedly!
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-10-09
i used to stay up all night and listen to alex bennet wplj nyc rock station talk show stevie was on always hes so in tune alex and him were my childhood idols does that answer your ?
Posted by: Geminat on 2007-12-18
to sing a song like that live and pitch perfect is nothing short of amazing. Especially these days with all the background vocals.

and seeing this makes me realize hat a great job Eddie Murphy did imitating him on SNL.