In Loving Memory of my Best Friend I lost my beautiful Buddy Beans yesterday after 11 wonderful years. This is in memory of him.
Tags: goldens  in  memory  of  Buddy  Beans
Added: 27th May 2009
Posted By: Naomi
Posted by: Pfc on 2009-05-27
Oh Naomi I am so sorry for your losses this year. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2009-05-27
Naomi I am sorry for your loss of Buddy Beans. May God be with you, you've had a tough year.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-05-27
Wow, 2009 has not been kind to you. My thoughts are with you.
Posted by: Gargoyle2556 on 2009-05-28
Rest well Buddy Beans

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Posted by: Steve on 2009-05-28
Gosh it really has been a tough year for such a good friend. I'll keep you in my prayers Naomi. What a touching poem Gargoyle2556.
Posted by: Naomi on 2009-05-28
Thank you all, and Gargoyle, that was beautifully written, I remember it from years ago when I lost another of my babies, and I found the Rainbow Bridge site. I've always felt that the words describe a place I will find one day.
Posted by: Frank on 2009-05-29
Hi Naomi,

I am sorry to hear of the passing of your Buddy Beans...I have two Chihuahuas and love them dearly so I can imagine how you must feel after loosing him. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Posted by: Gargoyle2556 on 2009-05-29
I was given a written copy when my dog BJ died in 1989. He was my special friend and I miss him every day. I just felt like sharing the sentiment with you at your time of loss Naomi.