Sally Field at Whisky a Go Go check out this pic of a teenaged Sally Field in 1966 at Whisky a-Go-Go . . . The Whisky played an important role in many musical careers, especially for bands based in Southern California. The Byrds, Alice Cooper, Buffalo Springfield and Love were regulars, and The Doors were the house band for a while . . .
Tags: sally  field  whisky  a  go  go
Added: 14th September 2007
Posted By: Teresa
Posted by: Steve on 2007-09-14
Well she always looked young, she was born in 1946 so that would make her 20 not a teen, but she always looked younger than she was. Now she is peddling Boniva at 61 :(
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-09-14
She did look like a teenybopper, she still looks younger than her years. I hope I look as good as she does when I'm 61.
Posted by: Freckles on 2007-09-16
Sure Naomi, but I bet you won't need Boniva!
Posted by: BillDerBerg on 2007-09-17
... adorable, wholesome and cute as a button in Gidget... but she surely went *south* after that...*IMO*.

I also spent many, many a lost night at the Whiskey-A-Go-Go... though it was throughout the 1980s...*hiccup*...

I do remember those backstage dressing rooms upstairs being spooky as heck... the walls were covered in illegible scribble by two-decades worth of bands... both known and unknown... the rooms themselves were small, dark, dank and musty... and the shagpile carpet and furniture looked as if they hadn't been cleaned or vaccuumed since before the Nixon Administration... thought I saw Jim Morrison's ghost floating around there too... ?:o

Still, it was a blast being there at that time... but the Hollywood club scene's totally changed now... for the worse. :\
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-09-21
In Gidget, Sally Field filled out a bathing suit quite nicely. Then she became the Flying Nun. Yecch!
Posted by: Classico on 2007-10-04