Creepy Brady Bunch Scene This weird Brady Bunch scene is from episode #83 titled 'Goodbye, Alice, Hello.' The original airdate was November 24, 1972. In it Alice prevents Bobby and Cindy from going to their neighbors' skinny-dipping pool party. The scene has been deleted from some syndicated prints.
Tags: Brady  Bunch  skinny  dipping  scene
Added: 29th March 2009
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-03-29
What kind of people invite their neighbors' preteen kids to drop over for a nude swim?

Somebody call the cops!
Posted by: Steve on 2009-03-29
They lived near Neverland?
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-03-29
Good one, Steve.

He's exactly the type of person who would issue this invitation!
Posted by: Electricland on 2009-03-29
Back then, this episode would of been jaw-dropping for parents to watch.
Posted by: Nbmike on 2009-03-29
With the news today, imagine reading on CNN that a doctor was arrested for inviting neighborhood children over for a nude swim. First, you would have Nancy Grace putting her 2 cents in, giving him such a nickname as Dr. Feelgood, and chances are that if convicted ( I don't think most juries wouldn't buy the Sun Has Vitamins Theory, IMHO),the doc would have to register as a sex offender in many states. Very daring scene for the day, but one that probably wouldn't be written now due to some tragic stories concerning children in the news nowadays. Back then, it was innocent, cute humor, with Bobby and Cindy being young and precocious. Now if it were Greg and Marcia however...........
Posted by: Mia_bambina on 2009-03-29
with in 4 seconds, i knew i never ever saw this episode. I thought maybe it was put on...although i then read the Description, and understand why i never saw it syndicated!

-jaw-dropping for MIA' to watch.
Posted by: Rickfmdj on 2009-03-29
Just good clean fun...
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-03-29
I certainly remember watching this scene. I'm not sure if it was on the original broadcast or in syndication. (I recall wondering if there really were families who hosted pool parties like that!)

I have the first four seasons of The Brady Bunch on DVD. Out of curiosity, I'll watch that episode today to see if this scene was cut from the season-four DVD.
Posted by: eric1957 on 2009-03-29
How about Marcia and Jan?
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-03-29
I checked it out: This scene is included in the Season Four DVD set.

Eric is having impure thoughts. Naughty! Naughty! Even in 1972 Marcia and Jan would have made it a very memorable pool party--that's for sure!
Posted by: Stalzz on 2009-04-03
Well, gee, I DO remember this one, and it wasn't because I saw it on a DVD. It must have been in the syndicated print I saw, or I am also remembering the original airing in '72 when I was but a wee lad of 8. It is pretty darn naughty of them! I remember feeling rather lusty in my teen years when seeing the Hawaii episodes in syndication where Jan Marcia are in bikinis! WOW!
Posted by: Carl1957 on 2009-04-04
Hey Stalzz, if I'm not mistaken, the Hawaiian episode is the one where Mike Brady went from straight hair to that funky afro. And I just about died when he was shown wearing that speedo. I would have died wearing something like that in front of my children.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2012-12-01
It's now been 40 years since this episode aired with that scene intact.

Times sure have changed, haven't they?
Posted by: Music Maiden on 2012-12-02
Sure glad I missed this one!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2015-05-26
Also around that time there were two episodes of The Partridge Family in which youngest daughter Tracy is shown taking a bath. Both times you can see a little bit too much of her by today's standards. In the second case, brothers Keith and Danny are filming her as part of a documentary movie. Yikes!
Posted by: kaushal445 on 2018-11-20
For the free windowsresolution then use my link for free online.
Posted by: Lifetime on 2018-12-24
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am2DdILUprE
Posted by: Emmawatson on 2019-01-13
What is this all about how creepy is that because we would love to listen from your side, we are working online these days, check out my articles right now because our mcneillbrighterminds.com is the amazing network providing you online assistance, are you willing to go through the network or not, thanks a lot for your kind approach which is simply amazing, hats off to your articles.