Gene Jeanie David Bowie 1972
Tags: Classic  Bowie
Added: 23rd March 2009
Posted By: Marty6697
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2009-03-23
I can upload my vids,but recently I haven't been able to use You Tube. Is it me?
Posted by: ChowDog on 2009-03-23
I can't view this one. It keeps wanting to open in WMP but doesn't show me anything. That happened to me once when I uploaded a video, it wanted to open in WMP after I uploaded it. Never could get that resolved...
Posted by: Steve on 2009-03-23
It works for me but you need to press the play button. The stereo is awesome! Don't ask me why some media does this and a majority doesn't. It could also covert later today.
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2009-03-23
I convert my videos to flash before uploading to prevent their non-playing and there is a free program to do it.

In the link below, in the top quarter and middle section of the page there is a blue download button. Click on it to downlaod the converter software. Put it on your desktop. A YouTube downloader is included (number one selection).

Once you have downloaded it, double-click the desktop icon (FS) to open it. The 'Free Studio Manager' will open. Select number one to download a YouTube video. Select a location where you can remember (I put them on the desktop in a working folder.) Download. Open 'The Free Studio Manager,' again and select number four, 'Free Video to Flash Converter.' (Your Youtube downloaded video will be in an MP4 format.) Convert the video and place it in your working folder. Then load it to YRT. There should be no problems in playing the video. You can also edit the video with this software. Also, the above site has more extensive software to cater to your desires.

If you have problems let me know.
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2009-03-23
Marty re-download Adobe's Flash Player at the site below and install it. It should let you use YouTube.

Also, while there you should downlaod all the products from Adobe.
Posted by: Electricland on 2009-03-24
You can always find something useful from Jedwgrn.