Lucky Charms Ok, it's St.Patrick's Day....gotta have something Irish on the site!
Tags: lucky    charms    cereal    commercial    general    mills    big    leprechaun    hearts    moons    stars    clovers
Added: 17th March 2009
Posted By: Old Fart
Posted by: LPROUD on 2009-03-17
This is my favorite cereal!
Posted by: Steve on 2009-03-17
A while back I found the recipe on the internet on how to make the Lucky Charm marshmallows; my son makes it all the time and loves it.

Basically you get regular marshmallows, microwave them until the puff real big prior to browning. Then you freeze them. They taste exactly like LC's!
Posted by: ChowDog on 2009-03-17
I never ate them until the other day. Right now we have a 12 year old staying with us (friends daughter) and when we got groceries I asked her what cereal she liked. Lucky Charms she says. The other night I wanted something sweet and she says to try them, they're sweet. She wasn't kidding! But it satisfied that sweet tooth and I must say they were very good. Can't believe I went all these years without ever trying them. I had to show her this post before she went to bed and she says, Told you! People even post on the internet about them.
Posted by: Steve on 2009-03-17
Lucky Charms and Coco Krispies are my favs, although I think Coco Pebbles is a little better.
Posted by: Mia_bambina on 2009-03-17
MIA'S Favorite too...Let's hear it for LUCKY CHARMS, They are magically delicious! I still love em'! Although, nowadays I can buy the NO NAME Brand.
(same magically delicious)

As a girl, I like Fruity Pebbles or Frankenberry!
REMEMBERTHAT?
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2009-03-18
Capn Crunch with crunch berries and Golden Grahms my favorite. Isn't it funny how those old commercials stick in your head forever! Lol! Love it.
Posted by: ChowDog on 2009-03-18
My favorite as a kid was Quisp. YRT?? There was Quake to compete with that one, all under the Captain Crunch thingy. Quisp was shaped liked little flying saucers. I could eat a whole box at a sitting! Remember the Quake versus Quisp commercials?
Posted by: Steve on 2009-03-18
lol Yes, use the search feature:
Posted by: ChowDog on 2009-03-18
Duh!!! LOL! And I had seen that here before! Getting old I guess and forgot. Now I really want some Quisp!!
Posted by: sunshines61 on 2009-03-18
I still to this day love Lucky Charms, they are as old as I am... You realize Steve that the Pillsbury Dough Boy was also created in the 60's? 1961 to be exact.... he's the same age as me!....

now I do feel old... have a good nite thanks for sharing...
Posted by: Steve on 2009-03-18
Wow Sunshine, we gotta get you a new box, they gotta be stale by now!
Posted by: beev50 on 2009-12-30
Those marshmallos were hard as a rock.