Featured Member  Mia Bambina I am Alex and Stacy's Mom, Something you didn't know about MIA' Sherry Rosalie' BAMBINA* I was born in MICHIGAN in 1962 on The East side Of Detroit. MIA' Ethnicity Is SICILIAN. In April 76' My parents Both RETIRED FROM CHRYSLER. We All Moved To SPRING HILL, FLORIDA...From Detroit's East side To Florida's West coast! In 1978, I participated in : "The MISS TEEN USA / GULFCOAST BEAUTY PAGEANT" Oh, Summer Of 79' I worked as a "MERMAID" @ WEEKI WACHEE When I was younger all I wanted to do was be a singer, at the age of 17 I became a Singer." Weird Al Yanovick and I dated, in 1982... I was 20 years old! After graduating SPRINGSTEAD HIGH Class Of *80' I then went to school to be A CNA, Nursing Asst. That was almost 30 years ago. Now I am Semi Retired from that work. The Interests I Have Are FAMILY, Community Service working with Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts Programs and FoodBanks... Going Hiking And CAMPING or Horseback Riding, or Fishing, with the scouts is always fun. I like doing that all year long, here in Florida. I like getting out there and Playing BASKETBALL OR BASEBALL, or Volleyball with the kids. I also like playing Backgammon, DOMINOES, with my roommates. Or a night out Shooting Pool...And yes I do have Other Interests, Surfing the Web, DANCING and Bowling, I belong to the same bowling league for the past 15 years. I enjoy Listening to all kinds of Music & Movies. Theater, I have also taken a liking to. At a young age I got my son to audition for The Nature Coast Boys Ensemble, Which then lead him to Theater Productions and Film making. My Current hobby is Collecting Photographs. I am shy but I loosen up after getting to know people. I seem to be at times Compulsive, Playful, Sensitive, Spiritual, Flamboyant Argumentative and a Procrastinator! I am still in the progress of working on those negatives acts. I wrote a story about Christmas traditions in the St. Petersburg Times published December 25, 2001...I love reminiscing...that's MIA'
Tags: Featured  Member    Mia  Bambina
Added: 16th March 2009
Posted By: Steve
Posted by: Mia_bambina on 2009-03-16
When I was younger all I wanted to do was be a singer, at the age of 17 I became a Singer. ALTHOUGH, 3 years later...Mr. Singer and I Divorced!
Posted by: donmac101 on 2009-03-16
Looks like you've a busy time keeping up with all that's going on in your life and I love your sense of humour.

Couldn't picture logging on and not finding that cherubic face looking at me on the comments pages.

Welcome to YRT, were all one happy family.
Posted by: Pfc on 2009-03-16
Nice to meet you Mia. I haven't been to good at saying hi to the biorgraphies although I enjoy them; but you won't get me to do one!
Posted by: Naomi on 2009-03-16
Now I can see you in the face of that little Sicilian angel in your avatar. You've really done alot with your life, and so involved! I think that will keep you young. I'm so happy you joined our family at YRT, you've added so much already, and I'm also very happy we became friends! Seems like we're bound to meet one of these days, we don't live that far away from each other.
Posted by: Nbmike on 2009-03-16
It's nice to find somebody else bitten by the shyness bug. It's a pleasure to meet you MIA. I've only been here since November, so I'm kind of a newbie here. I look forward to your posts and welcome you to YRT.
Posted by: ChowDog on 2009-03-16
Hi ya' Mia! Nice bio. Yep, sounds like you've been busy all these years!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-03-16
Lovely bio, Mia.

Gee, we have some wonderful people on this website!
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2009-03-16
Glad to have met you MIA! Great BIO! Im from the Detroit area, Im sure you remember a few things from here as a kid. Boblo, Belle Isle, Tiger Stadium. Nice to have you here in this great site.
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2009-03-16
Hey PFC! You can do it! Lol!!
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2009-03-16
Love your bio Mia and thanks for letting us get to know you. It is great you are here as one of the family. Welcome to YRT.
Posted by: Mia_bambina on 2009-03-16
Thank you all...you all are wonderful and beautiful people each and everyone of you. As I like to say GOOD PEOPLE!
Posted by: Electricland on 2009-03-17
If possible, I would like to give you as many more stars as possible to your profile.Five of 'em just ain't enough.

Nonetheless, you are a star on this site, no doubt about it.
Posted by: Mia_bambina on 2009-07-27
It's mia here...I have been away for a few months....Cleaning out my closet(persay) I have found a lot of things in that Old Closet of mine...Things I forgot all about...I will be back in touch, as before just not now, You all are so much fun to visit... yourememberthat, be good and have fun
Always your friend, Sherry
Peace and Grace be with you !
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2009-07-27
Welcome back! We missed you.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-07-27
Just the other day it occurred to me that Mia hadn't been around here for a while. I too am glad you have returned!
Posted by: Steve on 2009-07-27
I get a double whammy not seeing here here or on MySpace.