Wally Cleaver New Hairstyle Classic TV: Wally Cleaver gets a new hairstyle (known as the Jelly Roll) in this May 21, 1959 episode of Leave It To Beaver titled 'Wally's Haircomb.' You've got to love the hepcat music in the background that's played each time the Jelly Roll is shown!
Tags: Wallys  Haircomb  Leave  It  To  Beaver
Added: 11th March 2009
Posted by: Steve on 2009-03-11
lol My father and older brother use to get into big arguments over his hair. My 14 year old son wears his long now too, I have only one requirement of hair, it has to be clean.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-03-11
Steve, maybe you need to play the hepcat music whenever your son walks into the room.
Posted by: Steve on 2009-03-11
More like Smoke On The Water or some other heavy metal tune!
Posted by: eric1957 on 2009-03-11
The Jelly Roll was made popular in the 80's. Does A Flock of Seagulls ring a bell?
Posted by: Steve on 2009-03-11
That explains the hepcat music from Flock of Seagulls!
Posted by: Sprucemoose on 2009-03-11
Several years ago, my best friend and I saw a teenager in the library, and he said, That hair has to go.
I answered that that's what they said about us back in the 60's.
Nothing new under the sun.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-03-12
It's been years since I saw this particular episode. (I have all 234 episodes of Leave It To Beaver on VHS tapes.)

I recall the climactic point occurs shortly after June sees Beaver's copycat hairdo. She flips out (as much as June Cleaver ever did), orders Beaver to comb his hair properly, and promptly orders Wally to do the same thing. Wally confesses that he is grateful that he has parents who care about him enough to yell at him occasionally.

Would a real teenager say that?
Posted by: eric1957 on 2009-03-12
Can you imagine Wally wearing a Beatles hair style had the show was still on?
Posted by: Stalzz on 2009-03-14
I love the hep cat music that plays whenever they show Wally! Oh, I'd say let's fast forward about 8-10 years and then Ward and June would really flip out at young people's hair! Anything even remotely rebellious in the 50's and early 60's really yanked the older generation's chain, boy oh boy! Go, Daddy, Go!

Those darn beatniks!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2013-05-09
LAst night I saw a 20-something guy in a restaurant sporting a Mohawk hairdo featuring a white stripe. He looked like he had a skunk on his head.

For some reason that made me think of this particular show.
Posted by: Cysali on 2018-10-24
Students have been involved in schools or the process of the studies. It has been inflicted for the movement of the https://aussiessayservices.com/essayroo-com-review/ for all right and appropriate use of the tools for the humans.
Posted by: Arnold1 on 2019-08-24
The world's shopping economy operates on one basic unit- the electronic cash register Now, for those of you who are still operating on an older system, investing into modern technology will save you time and money in the long run.
Posted by: ThomasOsborn on 2019-08-26
If you are having problems like chipped or cracked teeth, all types of a toothache, tooth pain that http://www.imfaceplate.com/david/unexpected-ways-suboxone-doctors-near-me-can-make-your-life-better need immediate attention so, it is very important that Fyou have the service of 24-hour emergency care to help you right on time when you need these types care.

Posted by: Emmawatson on 2019-10-30
If you ask me what to do then I would definitely recommend you to make the smart and decent move. We have been doing online stuff and marketing companies have been doing a lot better job through capitalcollege.us which would definitely be a good step for your team and for those who have been waiting a lot to guide you through marketing and other stuff. It is amazing to read your creative stuff.
Posted by: Emmawatson on 2019-11-13
This new hairstyle looks pretty awesome, it is believed that your hairstyle is your expression of your personality, there is something demanding online through https://rankmyservice.com/academized-com/ discounts and offers, you can grab the offers and save some money in the shape of profits. Do you need some support to follow us online as early as possible?
Posted by: Emmawatson on 2019-12-02
Wonderful and impressive information that may lead you to provide stuff which is nice. Can you make the suitable decisions if yes then you can follow us on carloshaya.net for free, We assure you of our best services worldwide and hope that you will find the related information over here.
Posted by: PhoenNix on 2020-04-08
I agree with your comments! Be happy forever, a small suggestion for you krunker