Hee Haw    Pfft You Were Gone Lot of famous names appeared on this show!
Tags: Hee  Haw    Pfft  You  Were  Gone
Added: 9th September 2007
Posted By: Cliffy
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-09-09
Cliffy, have I brought out the country side of you?? LOL My family loved this show, I thought it was so dumb, now all these years later I find myself enjoying it, and even bought one from Ebay because Charlie Rich had a few minutes on it. I guess living in the south since 1957, it must have gotten in my blood over the years. Thanks for posting this.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-09-10
Now I'll have that song running through my head for the next week or so.
Posted by: Freckles on 2007-09-10
LOL me too Lava! I remember my dad watching this all the time! We got stuck watching it too! I miss my dad since he passed, clips like this remind me of him!
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-09-10
My dad was more of a Lawrence Welk buff, My dad-in-law on the other hand, got the biggest kick out of it, every week, that, and the Dukes of Hazzard. I guess it all depends on which part of the couuntry you grow up.
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-09-10
if u've checked my profile, u'd know that i love this show!!! LOL
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2007-09-10
Thanks Cliffy Gooden not just song all people who did it Hee Haw Cool Marty
Posted by: Sfgiantpoet on 2007-09-19
hee haw had all the best country acts and did as well as rowan and martin.got to love those gals in daisy dukes and nylons... heee haw....
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2008-05-13
Still Love this one! Thanks Cliffy!
Posted by: Allthat2 on 2009-07-15
That was funny ! I never got to see this show but at least there's clips like these to watch
Posted by: Funsun on 2019-07-05
In this blog they had listed so many articles to understand about pfft comments. All the resources have been given for the top cv writer and their content writers. They all had the reports and essay services from this blog.
Posted by: DeshawnEllis on 2019-08-10
We amazed using the evaluation a person designed to get this to specific submit amazing. Fantastic exercise!
Niche relevant blog comment
Posted by: Robbinhood on 2019-11-01
It is truly a great and helpful piece of info, Excellent blog, Thanks for sharing.