Do You Twitter or Facebook A few months ago I was told I should join Facebook. I did and stayed because I found all my nieces and nephews and a few professional people I know. Now I'm told Twitter and just trying to figure this one out...this one seems harder to learn right off the bat trying to find friends. On all accounts including Myspace I'm YouRememberThat of course. Are you on any of these? If so why don't you add the account and the name you use.
Tags: Twitter,  Facebook,  MySpace
Added: 24th February 2009
Posted By: Steve
Posted by: Steve on 2009-02-25
Posted by: Carl1957 on 2009-02-25
I am facebook all the way...as is my wife and three children. I've connected with family members I've not seen in YEARS. I like it better than myspace. I'll not even attempt twitter.
Posted by: Steve on 2009-02-25
I have to admit, I still prefer MySpace because there is so much more to do. Facebook is like MySpace set on private and Twitter seems like a stripped down version of Facebook with even less to do. I thought the whole idea was to make friends easily.
Posted by: Mia_bambina on 2009-02-25
You know in my book, Steve your the next TOM... I wish you lots and lots of MONIES TOO! I like YRT, It's OUR SPACE!!!
(making friends sharing)

Posted by: Pfc on 2009-02-25
I was going to kinda say the same thing Mia, YRT is a social media site with friendly people. I don't need to go elsewhere.
Posted by: Naomi on 2009-02-25
I joined Facebook a month or so ago because my granddaughter is on it and I never get to see her, then my daughters and son joined. So now my whole life is spread out in public view because my kids love to tell everyone about the stupid things their mother has done over the years...
Posted by: Cliffy on 2009-02-25
Ah Naomi, if you never meet them why should you care? Don't let it stop your from enjoying your granddaughter.
Posted by: Steve on 2009-02-26
Well I just spent 3 hours on Twitter only to find it was time well spent. Nightline did a segment on Twitter and as far as I can tell we are the only reminiscing website on Twitter!